Copying and displaying or distributing any part of this website without permission from the webmaster is prohibited. In the event of any permitted copying, redistribution or publication of copyrighted material, no changes in or deletion of author attribution or copyright notice shall be made.
If you do not agree to these terms and conditions of use, please do not use this site.
All photographs, images, design elements, including HTML source coding and CSS, reviews, opinions, observations or other writings contained within Mostly Medieval, except as noted on this page, are the intellectual property of the owner/designer of Mostly Medieval, and are protected by U.S. copyright laws, the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and international treaties.
Reproduction of this work, in whole or in part, including storage in electronic media, without the expressed permission of the owner is prohibited.
Sources used to create this site:
- Freeware fonts provided by: Michelle Dixon, Listemaregen, Helen Duggan, Lord Kyl's Realm, House of Lime, Galapagos Design Group, FontFreak.com, Omega Font Labs, Emerald City Fontwerks, Iconian Fonts, ATech Software, and shareware fonts by Gabrielle Gaither.
- Bryce materials and models provided by: 3Dcafe, 3Dmodelz, Bryce Alive, Virtual Lands, Marcel Biefer, Tony Lynch Designs, Fallen City, Alfons Blom, PussReboots, Wappen 3D, JBI, Gentry City Limits, Baumgarten Enterprises and Renderosity.
- Some photographs used for blog and forum avatars were provided by FreeFoto.com, a free photograph library which provides photographs for use on non-commercial sites, stock.xchng, a community of photographers who generously offer their works to the public free of charge, and Wikimedia Commons, a database of freely usable media files. The photographers' names, when available, are noted on the page on which their images are used.
- The Mostly Medieval logo is adapted and modified from Plate 191 featured in Medieval Ornament, Dover Pictorial Archive Series, 2002, and is used within the guidelines of published permissions terms.
- Affiliate linking graphics and related resources graphics are copyrighted material and are used in accordance with the terms of affiliate programs.
Also on Mostly Medieval:
Exploring the Middle AgesResearch articles about life in the Middle Ages. Ballads, religion, heraldry, medicine and more.
In the Exploring the Middle Ages section.
Travels in the UKTravelogue of a journey through northern England and Southern Scotland. Visits to castles, cathedrals, ruins and more.
In the Travels in the UK section.
The Merkat CrossBooks for all ages, movies, costumes for Halloween and Ren Faire, music and more – all related to the Middle Ages.
In the The Merkat Cross section.