- In Search of the Haggis A brief but hilarious essay on the search for the elusive haggis in the Borders region of Scotland.
- Motor Tripping Through Britain Documents trips from Texas to Wales, Somerset, Devon, Cornwall, Yorkshire, Lake District, Edinburgh and London.
- Our England Trip Devon, Dartmoor, Tintagel Castle, Cornwall, Stonehenge, the British Museum, and the Tower of London are all explored in this October 2000 travelogue. Separate photo gallery.
- Travels in Scotland A three week adventure in Scotland in 1999, departing from Denver for Gatwick in London, then a connecting flight to Edinburgh where the journey really begins. Day by day journal with humorous insights and an extensive collection of photographs. Don't miss this one.
- The Virtual Tourist Travel tips, reviews and photos posted by real travelers for over 27,000 travel destinations.
Also on Mostly Medieval:
Exploring the Middle Ages
Research articles about life in the Middle Ages. Ballads, religion, heraldry, medicine and more.
In the Exploring the Middle Ages section.
Backgrounds, letters, avatars and more for websites, blogs, and newsletters. Desktop wallpapers for personal use.
In the Downloads section.
The Merkat Cross
Books for all ages, movies, costumes for Halloween and Ren Faire, music and more – all related to the Middle Ages.
In the The Merkat Cross section.