Copying and displaying or distributing any part of this website without permission from the webmaster is prohibited. In the event of any permitted copying, redistribution or publication of copyrighted material, no changes in or deletion of author attribution or copyright notice shall be made.
If you do not agree to these terms and conditions of use, please do not use this site.
All content of Travels in the UK: A Perfectly Proper Holiday, except as noted on this page, is the original work of the owner of Travels in the UK: A Perfectly Proper Holiday. All photographs and design elements, including HTML and CSS source coding, contained within Travels in the UK, except as noted on this page, are the intellectual property of the owner/designer of Travels in the UK, and are protected by United States and international copyright laws.
All essays, opinions, observations or other writings contained within Travels in the UK: A Perfectly Proper Holiday, except as noted on this page, are original writings and are copyrighted as such.
All images featured on this website are copyrighted, either by the owner of this website, or as listed below, and may not be reproduced, saved or linked to without permission from the copyright holder(s).
Exceptions and Credits
- Photographs copyrighted by Robin Simpson are noted in the "alt" tag for the photograph on the page on which they are used and are used with permission. More images like these can be viewed at Robin's photography website: Enchanted Visions.
- Photographs of Castle Howard and Hermitage Castle are copyrighted by Risto Hurmalainen and are used with permission.
- Photographs of Feversham Guesthouse, York, England are copyrighted by the owners of Feversham Guesthouse and are used with permission.
- Photograph of Torwood Lodge, Melrose, Scotland is copyrighted by the Yvonne and Alan Young and is used with permission.
- Photograph of Oaklands Bed and Breakfast, Laurieston, Falkirk, Scotland is used with permission from Penny Fattori.
- Photograph of Langley Castle Hotel, Haydon Bridge, Hexham, England is copyrighted by the owner of Langley Castle Hotel and is used with permission.
- Photograph of Bessiestown Country Guest House is copyrighted by the owner of Bessiestown Country Guest House and is used with permission.
This policy explains the information practices of www.skell.org. It is provided to assist you in protecting your privacy online and to help you make informed decisions when using this site and its services.
Email Information: If you choose to correspond with the Webmaster of www.skell.org through email, the contents of your email message, your email address, and responses from the Webmaster may be retained by the Webmaster. Email to the Webmaster of www.skell.org is considered private correspondence. The content of your email message(s) and your email address will not be shared with or otherwise provided to third parties.
Statistics: This site utilizes Awstats Real-Time Log File Analyzer for Advanced Statistics to help determine browsing trends and interests of visitors. A sample of the type of data collected, provided by Awstats, may be viewed at the Awstats website.
Children: While children may access and utilize this site, the Webmaster does not intentionally collect information from individuals 13 years of age and younger nor is personal information from individuals 13 years of age and younger knowingly or intentionally collected through visitor email correspondence or any other means.
Links to Other Websites: This site includes links to other websites. This site does not provide any personally identifiable information to these websites and is not responsible for their content.
- Commission Junction
- Great British Heritage Pass
Updated: September 21, 2007
This is the text-only version of Travels in the UK. To visit the mirror-site, which uses Java scripts and graphics, go to: www.mostly-medieval.com/travels/index.htm.
Copyright © 1998, 2008 Susan Wallace. All rights reserved.
Hosted by NetMagick Web Hosting.