Towns, Villages and Cities
- A Walking Tour of St. Andrews A photographic tour of St. Andrews, Scotland by Chris Nelson.
- Bewcastle Parish The history of Bewcastle parish and its families. Includes photos and maps.
- Crieff Includes videos of the Crieff Highland Games.
- Culross Photographs of Culross village, a National Trust for Scotland village, close to the Forth Road Bridge. Part of the Beautiful Britain site.
- Everything About St. Andrews Includes a 3-D map and a virtual reality tour.
- Galashiels, Scotland – The Town Web Site Business, history, festivals, days out and more.
- Historic York Guide for travel information, tourist attractions, history and entertainment for the City of York.
- Melrose, Scotland – The Town Site Business, history, festivals, days out and more.
- Newcastle upon Tyne Cultural heritage, education, accommodations and entertainment are all explored at this site presented by a student at the University of Newcastle upon Tyne.
- Old Town of Edinburgh The heart of Scotland's capital city. Hotels, shops, visitor attractions, restaurants, pubs and other listings.
- Pateley Bridge Pateley Bridge marks the start and finish of the Nidderdale Way, a circular route of some 53 miles that loops around each side of the Nidd Valley.
- St. Andrews Open St Andrews Golfer/Open provides information on the golf courses and the town of St Andrews, Fife, Scotland. This encompasses the famous golf courses, other splendid nearby courses and the town itself, including hotel accommodation, dining and nightlife.
- The Royal Mile A guide to and brief history of Edinburgh including Edinburgh Castle, St. Giles' Cathedral, John Knox's house and Holyrood House.
- Virtual Manchester Comprehensive information resource for the city of Manchester UK, for residents and visitors alike.
Also on Mostly Medieval:
Exploring the Middle Ages
Research articles about life in the Middle Ages. Ballads, religion, heraldry, medicine and more.
In the Exploring the Middle Ages section.
Backgrounds, letters, avatars and more for websites, blogs, and newsletters. Desktop wallpapers for personal use.
In the Downloads section.
The Merkat Cross
Books for all ages, movies, costumes for Halloween and Ren Faire, music and more – all related to the Middle Ages.
In the The Merkat Cross section.